Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Nna dimbaya- "My Family"

These are a selection of pictures that the first grade class at the school closest to me drew for Kayla's Kindergarten student teaching class. I just thought people might like to see.
The class has about 40 first graders. I don't know how Mrs. Gibba handles it but somehow she does, and after being in class with her for that day we did drawing, she's coming out ahead as perhaps my favorite teacher at the school.
I'm giong to have to ask you all to turn your heads to enjoy these pictures. I forgot to turn them before loading, and loading again is not an option.



2 comments:

  1. Great pictures!! I hope they make it to Jackson in time for the Kindergarten kids to get them. I think it's a great thing for you and Kayla to initiate this cultural exchange with your kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are great! I think I might go crazy if I had 40 kids in a class!!

    ReplyDelete