Friday, April 27, 2012

After a long day at the office

I went walking on the beach after work the other day and I thought, you know, living this close to a beach, I kind of forget how cool it is that I can just come out here all the time.  I'm lucky.  I work across the street from the beach in a place where it is not really ever miserable weather for walking on the beach. 
I live in a pretty cool place, I'll admit it.
 There are no tourists now.  Its like there was a ban on tourists after a couple of weeks ago.  I was the only one on the beach besides a group of boys playing soccer and a fisherman who lives there.  The fisherman told me about a possible route that I could start walking part of the way home on the beach.  The route might double the distance home, but its at least twice as pretty.

2 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful...and how wonderful to have the ocean just right there! Hope you are doing well. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should definitely enjoy the beach while you are there. And think about moving to one when you come home. That way I could visit AND go to the beach at the same time!! ;)

    ReplyDelete